Thursday, August 11, 2011

The 1,000 hits party!

Hey dudeees! Sup ma shizzle 4 dizzle cro nizzle , sprizzle ... mizzle?
So there was the party . It was cool! It lasted like 30 mins , until I had to go . It was AWESOME!
It started like nothing . Nobody came .
But then a trustworthy friend of mine , 20master , brought some people for me and we were like 5 in total : Me , Debbie , M Junaid , 20master and Drum!
Even if we were only 5 , we had great fun!
We moved from Landing Pad to master's house where we played Hide 'n seek . We Lol'd all the time . It was great . Here . I have 2 photos :



I got a big smile on my face when master got some people , he was so kind! What a good dude!

Boom baby!

1 comment:

  1. I missed the party...dang! :/
    But nice post as always.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Text

Please Do Not Copy Anything Of The Blog

El musico